in this issue
World News and Views :: Top of the News
Toray to Establish Company and Film Plant in Taiwan
2:15 AM MDT | April 18, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh
Toray Industries says its Toray Advanced Film (TAF; Tokyo) subsidiary has decided to establish a company in Taiwan for the manufacture and sale of surface protection films. The new company dubbed Toray Advanced Film Kaohsiung (Kaohsiung, Taiwan) will be established next month and a plant will be constructed to manufacture TAF’s self-adhesive surface protection film Toretec. TAF will have 70% stake in Toray Advanced Film Kaohsiung and Toray Industries will hold the remaining 30%. The new plant at the Kaohsiung Science Park is expected to become operational...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee