in this issue
World News and Views :: Top of the News
Teijin and SK Chemicals form polyphenylene sulfide jv in Korea
7:24 AM MST | February 4, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
Teijin says that its Teijin Chemicals subsidiary has signed an agreement with SK Chemicals (Songnam, South Korea) for a business collaboration including the establishment of a joint venture to develop, produce, and distribute polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) resins and compounds. The jv, in which SK Chemicals will hold a 66% stake and Teijin Chemicals will hold the remaining 34%, will construct a new PPS resin plant in SK Chemicals’ production site at Ulsan, South Korea. The plant will begin operations with a PPS resin production capacity of 12,000...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee