IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Top of the News

Technip forms two joint ventures with Chinese engineering company

1:00 AM MDT | September 10, 2013 | Natasha Alperowicz

Technip, Europe’s largest engineering & construction (E&C) firm, has signed an agreement with China Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corp., (HQC), a CNPC subsidiary, to form two joint ventures, Technip announced today. The agreement was signed by the Rome based subsidiary of Technip and will involve the setting up of jv companies headquartered in Rome and in Beijing. Technip will hold 51% in the jv based in Rome and HQC the remaining share. HQC will own 51% in the Beijing based jv and Technip the remaining 49%. .   The two companies will...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa