IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Top of the News

Siam Cement to Increase Stake in Thai Plastic and Chemicals

December 23, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

Siam Cement Group (SCG; Bangkok) says its chemicals subsidiary SCG Chemicals will acquire a 23.67% stake in Thai Plastic and Chemicals (TPC; Bangkok), an affiliate of SCG, for baht6.21 billion ($198 million). SCG currently holds 45.64% stake in TPC, and following the acquisition of the additional shares in TPC by SCG Chemicals, the group will own a total of 69.31% stake in TPC. SCG Chemicals will buy 18.44% shares of TPC from CPB Equity Co. and 5.23% shares of TPC from an individual shareholder Yos Euarchukiati. The transaction is expected to be completed by the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa