IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Top of the News

Showa Denko and Air Water Form JV for Specialty Material Gases for Electronics

4:40 AM MST | November 25, 2010 | Deepti Ramesh

Showa Denko and Air Water (Osaka, Japan) say they have agreed to establish a joint venture for the production of specialty material gases for the electronics industry. The new company dubbed Showa Denko Air Water will be established next month in Tokyo, and Showa Denko will have 51% stake in the jv and Air Water will have the remaining 49%. Demand for specialty material gases has steadily been growing, centering on Asian markets, for use in the production of solar cells, semiconductors, LCD panels, and LEDs, the companies say. Showa Denko and Air Water will...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa