in this issue
World News and Views :: Top of the News
Kemira Floats Its Stake in Tikkurila
6:46 AM MDT | April 1, 2011 | Kerri Walsh and Nancy Seewald
Kemira says it has completed the secondary offering of its 14% holding in paints and coatings maker Tikkurila (Helsinki). Kemira announced yesterday its plans to float the shares. Kemira sold 14% of the total number of shares and votes in Tikkurila; the other 86% were distributed as dividends to Kemira’s shareholders. The sale price in the placing was €15.80/share ($22.47/share), resulting in gross sales proceeds of about €97.6 million, Kemira says. Tikkurila reported 2010 revenue of about €182 million. CFO Jyrki Mäki-Kala says the...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee