in this issue
World News and Views :: Top of the News
Indian Oil set to win control of Haldia Petrochemicals
9:30 AM MDT | October 7, 2013 | Natasha Alperowicz
Indian Oil Corp. (New Delhi) appears set to win control of ailing Haldia Petrochemicals (HPL; Kolkata, India), the largest petrochemicals producer on the east coast of India. S. Mitra, executive director/petrochemicals at Indian Oil tells, CW that the government of West Bengal has received just one bid for the government’s 39.9% stake in HPL. Bidding opened today. Together with the 8.5% that the company already has in HPL, Indian Oil’s share would rise to 48.4% and give it managerial control of the company. However, the Prunendu...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee