IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Top of the News

DSM Joint Venture with Sinopec to Build Composite Resins Facility in China

12:48 AM MST | February 25, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

DSM says its Jinling DSM Resins (JDR; Nanjing, China) joint venture with Sinopec Assets Management, will invest €50 million ($70 million) to build a new production facility for composite resins at Nanjing. DSM holds 75% stake in JDR and Sinopec Assets Management holds the remaining 25%. The new facility, which will replace the current facility, will be among the largest manufacturing plants for composite resins in the world and DSM’s share in the investment will be 75%, DSM says. The new plant is expected to come onstream in early 2012. The new...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa