in this issue
World News and Views :: Projects
Rashtriya Chemicals to Form Fertilizer JV in Ghana
2:06 AM MDT | June 29, 2010 | Deepti Ramesh
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF; Mumbai), along with the government of Ghana plan to build a 2.3 million m.t./year gas-based urea and ammonium nitrate plant in Ghana, which will involve an investment of $1.5 billion, say press reports. A memorandum of understanding is expected to be signed between the government of Ghana and RCF next week. The government of Ghana will hold 49% stake in the project, and the remaining 51% stake will be held by RCF and an Indian investor, reports add. The third investor is yet to be finalized. RCF is also studying the...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee