IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Projects

HPCL signs JV agreement for $6.2-billion refinery and petrochemical complex in India

9:02 AM MDT | July 12, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh

Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (HPCL; Mumbai), which is owned by the government of India, says it has signed a joint venture agreement with the local government in the state of Rajasthan, India, for building the previously announced 9-million m.t./year refinery and petrochemical complex at Barmer, in Rajasthan. The project will involve a total investment of about 372.3 billion Indian rupees ($6.2 billion), HPCL says. HPCL will hold a 74% stake in the jv, and the government of Rajasthan will hold the remaining 26%. HPCL and the government of Rajasthan signed a...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers




contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa