IHS Chemical Week

World News and Views :: Projects

Fluor wins FEED contract for Qatar petchem complex

9:56 AM MST | March 1, 2013

Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Shell Chemicals have awarded Fluor the front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for the Al Karaana Petrochemicals Complex at Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar, the companies said last week. Qatar Petroleum holds an 80% stake and Shell the other 20%....

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers

 

 

 













 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2014 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa