in this issue
World News and Views :: Projects
ChemaWEyaat and Indorama form JV for aromatics project in Abu Dhabi
12:08 AM MST | December 27, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
Indorama Ventures (Bangkok) says it has signed a joint venture agreement on 26 December with Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Co. (ChemaWEyaat; Abu Dhabi), to build a previously announced aromatics plant at the Madeenat ChemaWEyaat Al Gharbia (MCAG) site in the western region of Abu Dhabi. ChemaWEyaat will hold a 51% stake and Indorama will hold the remaining 49% stake in the jv company called Abu Dhabi Chemicals Integration Co. (Tacaamol). The plant is expected to have a design capacity of about 1.4 million m.t./year of para -xylene (p -xylene) and 500,000 m.t./year...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee