in this issue
World News and Views :: Projects
Mitsui Chemicals to build metallocene LLDPE facility in Singapore
7:32 AM MST | November 14, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
Mitsui Chemicals says its Prime Polymer (Tokyo) subsidiary will establish a company and build a new production facility in Singapore to produce its Evolue metallocene linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE). Mitsui holds a 65% stake in Prime Polymer and Idemitsu Kosan holds the remaining 35%. The new company, Prime Evolue Singapore, will be involved in the manufacture and sale of Evolue metallocene polymer. Prime Polymer will hold 80% stake in Prime Evolue Singapore and Mitsui & Co. will hold the remaining 20%. The new facility will have a production...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee