EnviroTech :: Catalysts and Licensing
Nippon Shokubai and Umicore Form Automotive Catalyst Joint Venture in Japan
8:27 AM MDT | June 14, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
Nippon Shokubai says it will form a new joint venture with Umicore to manufacture automotive catalysts. The jv, called Umicore Shokubai, will have a manufacturing and R&D center at Himeji, Japan and it will focus on providing automotive catalyst systems for Japanese manufacturers of light and heavy duty vehicles. Umicore will have 60% stake in Umicore Shokubai and Nippon Shokubai will hold the remaining 40%. The new jv is expected to be incorporated in the third quarter of 2012 subject to regulatory approvals, Nippon Shokubai says. “The new organization...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee