Economics :: Prices
CW's Asia Polymer Prices for the Week Ended 30 October, 2009
October 30, 2009 | Polymerupdate
Price offers were heard lower in the PP market of Tianjin Port in northern China on Thursday. A fall in prices was recorded as traders offered discounts in prices to liquidate their inventories....
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
- 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
- Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
- Free mobile edition
- 20+ years of online archives
- Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
- Special issues with a regional or company focus
- Global Outlook issue
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.
Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.