One good way to consider the development of the chemical industry thiscentury is to follow a series of narrative lines (p. 24). A technologynarrative links the Haber-Bosch ammonia process of 1908 to the...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
- 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
- Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
- Free mobile edition
- 20+ years of online archives
- Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
- Special issues with a regional or company focus
- Global Outlook issue
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.
Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.