Network With Fellow Financial Executives in NYC
The Chemical Financial Forum, formerly known as Chemical Weeks CFO Conference, remains the chemical industry’s preeminent gathering of executives and senior level financial officers, developed for the discussion of new ideas, insight, and debates on major strategic issues facing the global chemical industry from a financial perspective.
“This conference offers a unique opportunity to share thoughts on key challenges facing the chemical industry,
to exchange ideas on topics in the financial area and to network with fellow financial executives.
I look forward to this conference every year.”
- Curt Espeland, CFO, Eastman Chemical Company
Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures: Ways to Advance Strategy
Curt Espeland, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Eastman Chemical Company
Sustaining Growth Across the Cycle
Nariman Behravesh, Chief Economist, IHS
Managing Investment in Emerging Markets
Anil Chandramani, Chief Investment Officer & Global Sector Lead, Chemicals & Fertilizers, International Finance Corporation
Trends in Energy: Shale and Natural Gas Opportunities for U.S. Chemical Makers
Carlo Barrasa, Director - NGLs & Cracker Economics, IHS
Additional Session Topics Include:
- The Rejuvenation of the U.S. Petrochemical Sector
- Building a Leadership Position in the Americas
- Positioning for Broader Rebound of Manufacturing in the U.S. and the Impact on Chemicals
- Managing Supply Chain Costs in Order to Sustain Growth
- Changes in Financial Regulations and the Potential Impact on Chemicals
- The Financial Executive's Role in Accelerating Innovation
These and other topics will be covered in presentation and panel discussion from key industry leaders.
Click Here to receive program information as soon as it is available.
Sponsor and Partner Opportunities:
Contact Todd Szczebak
Tel: +1 303 858 6053 • Mobile: +1 720 505 6730
Event Platinum Sponsor CFO Roundtable Sponsor
Event Bronze Sponsor